The Calhoun County Land Bank Authority procurement process is governed by our Purchasing Policies, and our bid packages and instructions are posted for bid on the Calhoun County website.

Learn about opportunities in Calhoun County and building your skills, join us for the next Calhoun Builders Connection meeting. Visit the website.

View Open Bids

General FAQ

Section 3 FAQ